FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung J7 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-M215 Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung J7 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J7 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J7 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung J7 Pro Specifications
Samsung J7 Pro released in 2020. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J7 Pro comes with 5.5inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 1920pixels. Samsung J7 Pro runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) chipset and powered by a 4030mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 13MP rear back and 13mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung J7 Pro.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- First, Power ON your Samsung J7 Pro.
- Then insert a SIM card.
- Tap on Emergency Call and dial an emergency number.
- Now tap next and Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on Gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically once.
- Now click 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then tap on App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Tap Block Numbers =>> Recents
- Select the Dial Number => Tap Emergency Number Once.
- Tap on the Message icon.
- Type www.youtube.com and tap Send.
- Well, now you can access the Youtube application.
- Now Chrome Browser will open =>> Tap Agree & Continue => Next => Agree.
- Type and visit the below link and download FRP Bypass APK (2.0)
- Once downloaded then install the application on your phone.
- An installation blocked popup will appear =>> tap settings and allow Unknown Sources.
- Now install the FRP Bypass APK =>> Tap Open.
- Tap Bypass FRP =>> Settings
- Pull down and select Security => Other Security Settings
- Turn ON Pin Windows =>> Tap on Pin Windows Again
- Turn ON Use screen lock type to unpin =>> Choose Pattern
- Draw a Pattern and confirm it.
- Now restart your Samsung J7 pro and configure the setup =>> Draw your Current Pattern lock
- On the Google Sign-In Screen =>> Tap Skip.
- That’s it.
- Now you have successfully bypassed the FRP lock from your phone.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.