FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung J7 Max FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-G615F Google Verification – Android 8 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Samsung J7 Max stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J7 Max FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J7 Max then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Max – Without PC
- On the very first Samsung Welcome Screen
- Tap Next
- Connect your Samsung J7 Max to a working wi-fi network.
- Now Remove the SIM card and press the Power key at the same time.
- Tap Power Key to wake up the screen.
- Now Swipe the Notification to the right and click on the Bell icon.
- You can access the Notification Bar.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headphone or buds with your phone.
- Tap the call button on your Bluetooth headphone or buds.
- Select Google Home
- Search Chrome Browser
- Type on the Search bar tiny.cc/frptools.
- Download these two below applications.
- Gadgets Doctor apk
- Apex Launcher apk
- Once downloaded, Tap the “3” dots from the top-right corner and choose Downloads.
- Now install the Apex Launcher apk, and then tap Open.
- Go to Settings
- Pull down, tap Security & privacy.
- Select Other Admin Apps.
- Deactivate the Android Device Manager.
- Go back to the Settings, Pull up, and Open Apps.
- Find and Open the Google Play Services
- Disable Google play services
- Open Files and select Apps
- Install Gadgets Doctor apk
- Open Settings => Accounts
- Add Accounts => Select Google => Sign In with you Google Account now.
- Again go to the Apps =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Restart your Samsung A5 (2017).
- Configure the initial setup.
- That’s it.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.