FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung S6 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-G920 Google Verification – Android 8.0.1 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung Samsung S6 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung S6 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung S6 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Read: Samsung J7 Nxt FRP Bypass| Unlock (SM-J701) Google Lock (Android 9) 2020
Samsung S6 Specifications
Samsung S6 released in 2018. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung S6 comes with 5.2inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 1920pixels. Samsung S6 (2017) runs on Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 16MP rear and 16mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung S6.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
- Need a Bluetooth Headphone or Buds.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S6
- First, Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Now tap next and Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a Pin lock enable SIM Card.
- Now Remove the SIM card and press the Power key at the same time.
- Tap Power Key to wake up the screen.
- Now Swipe the Notification to the right and click on the Bell icon.
- You can access the Notification Bar.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headphone or buds with your phone.
- Tap the call button on your Bluetooth headphone or buds.
- Select Google Home
- Search Chrome Browser
- Type on the Search bar tiny.cc/frptools.
- Download these two below applications.
- Gadgets Doctor apk
- Apex Launcher apk
- Once downloaded, Tap the “3” dots from the top-right corner and choose Downloads.
- Now install the Apex Launcher apk, and then tap Open.
- Go to Settings
- Pull down, tap Security & privacy.
- Select Other Admin Apps.
- Deactivate the Android Device Manager.
- Go back to the Settings, Pull up, and Open Apps.
- Find and Open the Google Play Services
- Disable Google play services
- Open Files and select Apps
- Install Gadgets Doctor apk
- Open Settings => Accounts
- Add Accounts => Select Google => Sign In with you Google Account now.
- Again go to the Apps =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Restart your Samsung S6.
- Configure the initial setup.
- That’s it.
This is the simplest way to Samsung S6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account – Without PC (Android 8).
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.