FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 8.1 Go (New Security Patch) Without PC successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 Without PC
- First, Switch on your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English (United States) and Go down
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Goto Download FRP Bypass APK section
- Download FRP Bypass APK (2.1).apk
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top right corner, Select Downloads
- Install FRP bypass APK 2.1.apk => Tap Open
- Tap on Bypass FRP =>> Settings
- Now it will lead you to Device Settings.
- Go down and select System
- Open Languages =>> Select Languages
- Tap on Add icon =>> Choose English
- Tap the 3dots from the top-right corner =>> Select Remove
- Select Hindi => Tap on (X) icon =>> OK
- Back to the Settings menu =>>
- Open Security
- Select Screen Pinning
- Turn On Screen Pinning => Lock Device when unpinning
- Select Fingerprint + Pattern
- Draw a Pattern lock and Confirm it
- Add Fingerprint =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 phone
- Tap Start,
- Setup All initial steps
- On the verify pattern screen, Draw the same pattern lock that you setup earlier.
- Now you will get a Skip option on Google Account verification Page,
- Tap Skip
- That’s it.