FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung A02s (SM-A025) Android 10 FRP Bypass | Remove Google Verification With Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung A02s Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A02s.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A02s FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Note 9 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download FRP Hijacker Tool 2020 to Remove Samsung FRP Lock
How to Samsung A02s FRP Bypass Without PC
- First, Switch on your Samsung A02s
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung A02s to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Easy Samsung FRP Tool V1 to your computer
- Easy Samsung FRP Tool
- Mirror Link: Samsung FRP Tool
- Double click to run SamsungFrp2020.exe.
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- Restart Your Windows Computer.
- Reopen the SamsungFRP2020V1.exe tool.
- Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- Second Step: Click Bypass FRP.
- Wait until finished.
- A Driver installation popup will open, click Install Anyway.
- Check on your phone, A Easy Firmware popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type or visit the below link:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK section
- Select Open Google Search => Open
- Now Search for Galaxy Store
- Select & Open Galay Store
- If Galaxy Store needs Update, Tap Update
- Then follow the above process again
- Now Samsung Galaxy Store will open
- Tap on the Search icon and type: Google Play Services hidden
- Sign in with Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process finished =>> Click Open
- Now Tap “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- It will lead you to the Pattern/Pin/password lock setup screen
- Protect your phone =>> Pattern =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Samsung A02s
- Back to the Welcome Screen by tap the back key multiple times
- Setup all the initial steps
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign In page.
- That’s it.
Read More: Samsung M02s FRP Bypass | Unlock Google [Android 10] New Method