FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung J7 Refine (J737P) Android 9 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung J7 Refine Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung J7 Refine.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J7 Refine FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J7 Refine then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Samsung FRP Tool – New Easy Bypass Samsung FRP Tools (2020-21)
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Refine – Android 9
- First, switch on your Samsung J7 Refine
- Tap the Next arrow and Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Go back to the first Welcome Screen again.
- Insert a SIM card.
- Tap on Emergency Call and dial an emergency number.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Type anything and tap on the Keyboard Settings icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap on Answer Automatically.
- Click on two timings at the same times, doing this a few times will crash “call settings”
- Once you get Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Tap on App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Tap Block Numbers =>> Recent
- Click on Emergency Dialed Number (112) =>> Emergency Number
- Tap on the Message icon.
- Click on 3dots and select “Add or Remove people”
- Enter number 11111111 ==>> Add recipients and select it
- Click on “+ Add” and select create contact
- Enter Name
- Go down, on the email field => type: [email protected] and save it
- Tap Email icon =>> Select GMAIL and tap Just Once
- Tap Skip
- Click on Add an Email Address =>> select Exchange and Office 365
- Enter any Gmail, example: [email protected]
- Click on Manual Setup =>> Exchange
- Select Client Certificate
- Tap Ok on Set Secure Screen lock type
- Select Pattern lock
- Draw your unlock pattern and confirm it
- Then restart your Samsung J7 Refine
- Draw your pattern lock
- Setup all initial steps
- Now Draw your current Pattern lock to Bypass FRP Google lock
- Tap Skip on Google Verification page
- Complete the setup wizard
- That’s it.
Read more: Samsung Note 8 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 9 (2021)