FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Nokia G10 Android 10 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Nokia G10 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Nokia G10.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Nokia G10 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Nokia G10 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Nokia G10 FRP Bypass Android 11
- First, Switch on your Nokia G10
- Click on Let’s Go button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Skip
- Connect your Mobile to a Wifi network
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen
- Click on English (United States)
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- (If the Browser icon not appears, restart your phone and follow the above process again)
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
- Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type & Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK or Tap to Open Default App section
- Select Open Settings => Tap on Open
- Now it will lead you to the device settings
- You can change the language now,
- Go down and select System
- Click Change Language & Input
- Tap on Hindi
- Click on Add Language
- Select English =>> United States
- Tap on “3 dots” from the top-right corner =>> Remove
- Select Hindi =>> Tap on Delete icon =>> Remove
- Go to Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Restart your Nokia G10 phone
- Tap on Hindi
- Change the Language to English
- Tap on Let’s Go
- Setup all initial steps
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your phone.
- That’s it.