FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to OnePlus 3 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google GMAIL Account Lock Android 9 Pie (Without PC) (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your OnePlus 3 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your OnePlus 3.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The OnePlus 3 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your OnePlus 3 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus 3 – Google Account Lock Android 9
- First, Switch on your OnePlus 3.
- Tap on the START button
- Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on EMERGENCY CALL
- Double tap on EMERGENCY RESCUE
- Tap on View Full Information
- Tap on Pencil Icon
- Select Contacts =>> Add Contacts
- Select any number from the contact list
- Now tap on the previously selected contact name
- Tap Allow to give permission
- Tap on Message icon
- Type=>>> www.youtube.com => Tap Send
- Click on www.youtube.com =>>> Tap Open
- Tap on user icon from the top right corner
- It will lead you to the Google Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: www.tiny.cc/frptools
- Download below listed two FRP applications
- Apex Launcher.apk
- Tap the “3 dots” from the right corner and go to the Downloads
- Install Apex Launcher and Open it,
- Open Settings =>> Security & Lock Screen
- Select Device Admin Apps =>>> Disable Find My Device =>> Deactivate the Device Admin App
- Back to the Settings main menu =>> Go to the Apps =>> Disable Google play Services,
- Tap back key multiple times to go back to the Apex Launcher home screen
- Then Go to the files,
- Install TechnocareTricks.apk and tap Done.
- Open Settings =>> Accounts =>> Google =>> Add GMAIL account now.
- Now go to the Apps and enable =>> Google Play Services.
- Back to the Settings main menu => Open Security & Lock Screen => Device Admin Apps => Enable both device manager.
- Restart your OnePlus 3 now.
- Setup your phone.
- That’s it.