FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Sony Xperia 10 FRP Bypass Android 9.0 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sony Xperia 10 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sony Xperia 10.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sony Xperia 10 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sony Xperia 10 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Sony Xperia 10 FRP Bypass/Unlock Android 9.0
- First, Switch on your Sony Xperia 10.
- Tap Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Connect your Sony phone to a WiFi network
- Then Tap on Add Another Network
- Now tap on the below keyboard icon
- Choose Xperia Japanese keyboard
- Tap the 3dots and select Contact Picker 2.3
- Now it will lead you the Contact Picker 2.3 app
- Tap 3dots on the top right corner =>> select legal info
- Now select any word and hold it to get CUT/COPY/SHARE/ options
- Select Share from the popup
- Now select Gmail APP from the list
- Now it will lead you to the GMAIL app
- Tap Skip
- Select Add an email address =>> Select Other
- Now Change the keyboard to International Swiftkey Keyboard
- Type a Gmail ID
- Then tap on Manual Setup =>> Exchange
- Select Other from client certificate option
- Then Tap Set Lock
- Select Fingerprint + Pin =>> Type Pin and Confirm it.
- Restart your Sony Xperia 10
- Setup all initial steps
- Type the Pin Code that you setup earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Verification page