FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Sony Xperia XA Ultra FRP Bypass Android 7.0 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sony Xperia XA Ultra Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sony Xperia XA Ultra FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sony Xperia XA Ultra then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Qualcomm Unlock Tool Latest FRP/Pattern Remove Tool Free Download
How to Sony Xperia XA Ultra FRP Bypass/Unlock Gmail Android 7
- First, Switch on your Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
- Tap Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Connect your Sony phone to a WiFi network
- Then on the Google Account Verification screen
- Tap on the Email field to bring the Keyboard
- Now tap on “3 arrow” and Select More icon
- Tap the 3 dots from the top right corner =>> Select About
- Tap on Open-Source Licences
- Now select any word and hold it to get CUT/COPY/SHARE/ options
- Select Share from the popup
- Tap & hold Gmail icon from the list =>> Select App info
- Select Notifications
- Now Tap the settings icon from the top-right corner
- Tap on 3dots =>> Select Help & Feedback
- Now tap back key once =>>
- Click on Search and Search for RTT
- Select & Open the first results of the list
- Go down and select Clear App Data
- Now tap on Learn how to uninstall apps
- Then tap on Tap to go to Application Settings
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome or device default Browser
- Type and Search (You can use any one of these two URLs):
- Download these two below listed applicationsGadgets Doctor.apk
- Apex Laucher.apk
- Tap on “3dots” and Select Downloads
- Install Apex Launcher.apk => Open
- Go to Settings =>> Lock Screen & Security => Device Administrators
- Deactivate the Find My Device
- Go back to the Settings home
- Open Apps
- Disable Google Play Services or Google Account Manager
- Now Open Downloads folder
- Install Gadgets Doctor.apk =>> Tap Done
- Open Settings =>> Accounts & sync =>>
- Google =>> Add GMAIL account now.
- Now go to the Apps and enable =>> Google Play Services or Google Account Manager.
- Back to the Settings main menu => Open Security => Device Admin Apps => Enable both device manager.
- Restart your Sony Xperia XA Ultra now.
- Setup your phone.
- That’s it.
Read More: Sony Xperia L1 FRP Bypass Android 7.0 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock [Without PC] Latest Free