FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact FRP Bypass Android 10 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact .
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact FRP Bypass/Unlock Android 10
- First, Switch on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
- Tap Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Connect your Sony phone to a WiFi network
- Go back to the first Sony Welcome Screen
- Tap on Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency Information
- Tap on Edit icon
- Now tap on Owner icon
- Again tap on the Owner icon => Select Choose an image
- Now take a Screen Shot and Select the photo
- Then you will get a pupup
- Select & hold on “Photos App”
- Tap Permission =>
- Tap on Search (Magnify) icon
- Search for YouTube and Open it
- Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the YouTube App
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser
- Accept & Continue =>> No Thanks
- Type and Search (You can use any one of these two URLs):
- Download Quick Shrotcut Maker app
- Tap on top-right corner “3dots” and select Downloads
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker app and Open It
- Now tap on input keyword to filter and search for Screen Lock
- Select & expand the Settings [com.Android.Settings] from the result list
- Then select Settings [Choose Screen Lock] =>> Tap Try
- Now Select PIN on the Protect Screen Lock option
- Pin =>> Type Pin and Confirm it.
- Tap the back key multiple times to go back to the first Welcome Screen
- Tap Get Started => Skip
- Setup all initial steps
- Type the Pin Code that you setup earlier on the Verify Pin Screen
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Verification page
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact FRP is successfully bypassed.
- That’s it.