FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Realme GT Neo 2 Android 11 FRP Bypass – Unlock Gmail Lock [Fix FRP Code Not Working] Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Realme GT Neo 2 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Realme GT Neo 2.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Realme GT Neo 2 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Realme GT Neo 2 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Realme GT Neo 2 Android 11 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Realme GT Neo 2 Phone.
- Tap Tap and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Now tap on Manually Add a Network
- Tap on Microphone icon =>> Deny
- Again Tap on Microphone icon =>> Deny
- Tap the Microphone icon for the last time =>> Select Allow
- Select Permission on the Gboard app info
- Tap on the Search icon and search for App List
- Select App List =>> Google Chrome =>> Open
- It will lead you to the Google Chrome Browser
- Type and Search any of these two URLs:
- Go to the tap to open Apps sections: =>> Open Settings App
- Now you can access the Device settings
- Go down select =>> App Management =>> App List
- Tap on Two dots from top-right corner and select Show System =>>
- Select Android Setup =>> Force Stop =>> Storage =>> Clear Cache & Clear Data
- Then Select Device Setup =>> Force Stop
- Select Google Play Services =>> Force Stop =>> Storage =>> Clear Data
- Now Go back to the Realme GT Neo 2 first Android Setup Welcome Wizard
- Complete the Setup Wizard
- Now Tap on Settings icon
- Go down select Additional Settings =>> Backup and reset.
- Erase all data (factory reset) =>> Erase all data =>> Erase data =>> Confirm Erase data.
- That’s it.