FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share the URL to download Lava Z60s FRP Bypass/Unlock File SP Flash Tool (Fix Tool DL Image Failed) – Android 8.1 Go (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Lava Z60s Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Lava Z60s.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Lava Z60s FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Lava Z60s then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Lava Z60s FRP Bypass Unlock File
You can easily download Lava Z60s FRP Bypass unlock File for Android 8.1 Go free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
How to Lava Z60s FRP Bypass/Unlock SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract Lava Z60s FRP Unlock file to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_AllINONE_DA.bin file from the FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Lava Z60s FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP flash tool
FRP Address linear_start_addr: 0x2d88000 partition_size: 0x100000
- Click START
- Now Power off your phone
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- FRP unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Lava Z60s
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.
Fix Lava Z60e Tool DL Image Failed
- Run the SP flash tool.
- Then select the DA & FRP Files
- Click Download
- Now Power Off & connect your device to PC.
- Wait for the finish,
- Once finish then check you will successfully fix the Lava Z60s Tool DL Image failed problem.