FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Motorola Motorola Moto Z Droid FRP Bypass Android 8 Unlock Google Account Free New Method Without PC/APK Free (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Motorola Moto Z Droid Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Motorola Moto Z Droid.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Motorola Moto Z Droid FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Motorola Moto Z Droid then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Motorola Moto Z Droid FRP Bypass Android 8
- First, Switch on your Motorola Moto Z Droid.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Insert a Pin/PUk enabled SIM card to your phone
- Now the SIM Card will ask you to put the PUK Code
- Remove Sim Card & Press the power key quickly.
- Again press the Power key, A Not Signed IN notification will appears.
- Tap on Settings icon
- Select More Settings
- Tap on Android Setup =>> Browser App
- Opening Links => Maps
- Tap on Maps =>> App Notifications =>> Additional Settings in the app
- Now it will lead you to the Google maps
- Tap Skip =>> Back
- Tap on 3dots from the top left corner
- Select Start Driving =>> Got It =>> No Thanks
- Tap on Mic Icon =>>
- Say Open Settings
- Now you can access the Device Settings
- Go down =>> Select Security & location
- Select Screen pinning
- Enable both of it
- Select Fingerprint + Pattern on the Choose Screen Lock
- Tap Yes =>>
- Draw Pattern Lock => Tap Next
- Confirm the Pattern lock =>> Tap Confirm
- On the Find the Sensor =>> Tap Skip =>> Skip Anyway
- Now tap the back key multiple times to go back to the Motorola Moto Z Droid main Welcome Screen
- Tap START
- Setup all the initial steps
- Now Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Tap Skip on the Google Verification page
- That’s it.