FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Gionee S10 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification (Android 7.1)- Without PC [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Gionee S10 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Gionee S10.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Gionee S10 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Gionee S10 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bypass FRP Gionee S10 [Fix YouTube Update]
- First, Switch on your Gionee S10.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Vision Settings
- Select TalkBack
- Enable TalkBack => Ok
- Draw “L” on your TalkBack tutorial screen to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Press & hold Volume Up and Down to disable TalkBack features.
- Suspend TalkBack => OK
- Go down, select Help & Feedback
- Type and Search: Get Started with Voice Access
- Change Google App Settings =>>
- Switch to iPhone & iPad =>> Privacy & Security
- Tap on Google Maps Timeline
- Again Tap on Google Maps Timeline
- It will lead you to the Google Maps
- Tap on Skip
- (If sign in screen appears, tap back key)
- Tap on “3 Arrow” from the top left corner
- Select Start Driving
- Tap on Voice Search =>> Say Open Google
- On the Google App
- Tap on the Search bar and Search for Settings & Open it
- Now you can access the Device Settings
- Go down =>> Select About Phone
- Tap on Build Number 5-7 times, until you get the “You are Now a Developer” popup
- Go back to the Settings =>> Select More Settings
- Choose Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset =>> Are You Sure you want to Restore => Ok
- Wait for 5-6 min to Power On the Gionee S10
- Setup all initial Steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed Google Account lock from your phone.