FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon Android 11 FRP Bypass NO PC & Alliance Shield X Free Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
This method is only for Samsung Verizon devices, Make sure to check before following the method.
How to Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon Android 11 FRP Bypass NO PC & Alliance Shield X
- First, Switch on your Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon to a Wifi network
- Go back to the WiFi setup & Disconnect the WiFi
- Click on the Settings (Gear) icon beside WiFi name =>> Then Click Forget
- Now you need another Android phone
- Connect phone via Hotspot using another phone (make sure mobile data is working)
- Now Tap Next on the FRP phone & Turn Off Mobile Hotspot at the same time on the other phone.
- Couldn’t Connect =>> Tap on Try Another Network
- Tap on See All WiFi networks or Use mobile network for setup
- Copy Apps & data & tap Don’t Copy
- Download Smart Switch ->> Tap next
- Date & Time ->> Next
- Google Services ->> Tap More & then Accept
- Protect your phone ->> Tap Skip & then Skip anyway
- All done, Google/FRP lock bypassed Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Verizon Android 11 without Alliance Shield, Without PC
- That’s it.
- Remember: This method is only for Samsung Verizon devices, meaning USA models.