Samsung A03 Core Android 11 FRP Bypass Without PC is quite challenging, but here, we share with you the latest method that will help you to unlock google account verification from your phone without using a PC. You don’t even need to enable ADB or backup & restore. FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, follow these simple steps to Samsung A03 Core FRP Bypass 2022 Android 11 Without PC – No Backup & Restore (No Need ADB Enable) & No Downgrade.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, Android 10 Q, Android 11, and most importantly Android 12 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, we always advise you remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Samsung A03 Core Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A03 Core.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A03 Core FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A03 Core then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung A03 Core FRP Bypass Without PC Android 11
- First, Switch on your Samsung A03 Core Phone
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wifi network
- Go back to the Main Welcome Screen,
- Now tap 7 (or ‘several’) times on the blank area of the initial startup-screen, until setup continues.
- Goto the WiFi Setup screen, tap on See All Networks => Add New Network
- Tap on the QR Code scanner icon
- Select image icon
- It will lead you to the Files
- Click on the top left “3 arrow” to expand “Open From”
- Now Press and hold the Drive icon
- It will open the G Drive App info screen
- Select Permission => Tap on Search Icon
- Type and search for Settings
- Now Open Settings (App info) from the results
- It will Open Device Settings
- Go down select Accounts => Accounts => Add Account => Samsung Account
- Now Sign In with a Samsung Account ID & Password
- Go back to the Settings main menu, select Apps & Notifications
- Tap on All Apps
- Go down and select Android Setup => Force Stop
- Tap Storage => Clear Cache
- Then select Google Play Services => Disable and Force Stop it
- Then select Samsung Setup Wizard => Force Stop it
- Now select Chrome => Tap on Open
- It will take you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Direct Install Alliance Shield Manager =>> Tap Open
- It will take you to the Galaxy Store
- Tap on Install
- Then Open the Alliance App Shield X App on your FRP phone
- You have successfully access the Alliance Shield App without Samsung Cloud
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on Register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- If you have Alliance Shield Account, Tap Sign In
- Name your Device: Android 03 Core FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Samsung Knox not present in the phone, so tap next => Finish
- Tap on App Manager
- Search and Open Android Setup =>> Actions => Force Stop & Wipe App Data
- Then go to Activities =>
- Select the below activity:
- Android Setup
- Open it
- Android Setup
- Now your device will stuck at “To Unlock Sign In With your Google Account”
- Press the Power Key to lock the phone
- Then Go to Settings by using Notification bar
- Select General Management =>> Reset => Factory Data Reset
- Enter your Samsung Account Password => Tap OK
- After Reset, FRP lock will remove from your Samsung A03 Core completely.
- That’s it.