Samsung A21 (SM-A215) FRP Unlock Without PC Android 11 version is quite challenging with the latest security patch update, but here, we share with you a simple and free latest method that will help you to unlock google account gmail verification from the phone Without PC, Knox, No Alliance Shield – No Test Point.
FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, follow these simple steps to Samsung A21 FRP Bypass (SM-A215) Without PC Android 11 – Without PC, Knox, No Alliance Shield – No Test Point.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Samsung A21 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A21.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A21 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A21 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung A21 (SM-A215) Android 11 No PC
- First, Switch on your Samsung A21 Phone
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wifi network
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap Use
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Galaxy Store Open => Tap to Open
- Now it will lead you to the Galaxy Store.
- Tap on the search bar and search for OS14 Launcher
- Open the OS14 Launcher from the results => Tap on Install & Open
- Then Sign in with your Samsung Account
- Please wait while its install & Open OS14 launcher
- Now we will need another Android phone to make a cloud backup & then we restore that backup to our FRP lock phone
- Go to settings =>> Accounts & backup
- Enter your own Google & Samsung Account (I’ve already added my both accounts)
- Open Samsung Internet or Chrome Browser
- Download and install Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Backup & Restore =>> Backup data
- Uncheck everything except Apps and then tap Back up
- All data backed up Tap done, Let’s back to our FRP Locked phone
- Go to Settings =>> Accessibility =>> Tap on Interaction & dexterity =>>
- Turn on Assistant Menu =>
- Tap on Select Assistant Menu items and Remove all the items except Menu Settings
- Go to Accounts & Backup and Restore Data (Do Not update Samsung Cloud)
- Select Restore Data & Quickly tap Assistant Menu
- Doing this will prevent the Samsung Cloud Updating and will allow Restore data
- Tap on Back Key once
- Restore Apps Only & Tap Install
- Please wait while its Restoring data (Apps)
- Tap Done and Go back to the Menu
- Let’s setup Notification Bar first
- Select Accessibility => Installed Services =>
- Allow Notification Bar => Allow
- Select Notifications => Allow Notification Bar
- Now Pull down the Notification Bar to confirm if its working…
- Let’s setup Package Disabler Pro now
- Go to Settings =>> Privacy =>> Permission Manager =>> Files and Media
- Click on 3dots => Show System
- Search & Select Package Disabler Pro and Turn On Allow management of all files.
- Go back to the Menu
- Pull Down the Notification Bar and Disable WiFi and Mobile data
- Then Open Package Disabler Pro App
- Put a check on I Agree & Enable Admin =>> Activate
- On KLMS agent: enable WiFi or Mobile data from the Notification bar and then Tap on Agree
- Wait for a few mins, the App will open after Knox license validation completed successfully
- Tap on Search icon and search for Setup
- Select Android Setup (com.google.android.setupwizard) and Disable it
- Then Select Samsung Setup Wizard (com.google.android.SecSetupWizard) and clear data
- Check on the Top-left, the time will appear here…
- Now Just Go back and Setup initial steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the Samsung A21 phone