FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC FRP Bypass Android 12 Unlock Google Gmail Verification – Without PC [Latest Free] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC FRP Bypass Android 12 Unlock
- First, Switch on your Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC.
- Tap START
- Select your Country & Tap Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now you need a PUK Pin enable SIM Card
- Insert PUK Pin enable SIM card to your phone
- Once the phone asks you to enter the PUK Code =>> Enter the code
- Then Tap OK and Quickly press the Power Button at the same time, (To put the phone into the sleep/stand-by mode)
- Tap the Power key again to wake up the screen
- Swipe down your finger the screen to get the Notification panel.
- Now Tap Manage
- Tap on Notification Sound =>>> Add Notification
- It will lead you to the File Manager Application
- Tap on 3dots from the top left corner
- Long Press on Drive
- It will open the Drive App info screen
- Select Permission => Then Tap on the top-right Search icon
- Search for Settings and select the settings app from the results list.
- Tap Open to Open the Settings Applications
- Now it will lead you to the Device Settings
- Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force stop it
- Then Select the second Android Setup =>> Force Stop it
- Then Select Google Play Services =>> Disable & Force stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap on START
- On the WIFI network screen,
- Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Try it until the Setting button appear on your device screen
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to Setup screen =>> Tap on Setup Offline and Complete the Setup process
- Setup all initial steps
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Infinix Hot 12 Play NFC phone.
- That’s it.