FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Archos 50b Cobalt FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Gmail Lock (Android 6.0) [Fix Location & Youtube Update] Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Archos 50b Cobalt Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Archos 50b Cobalt.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Archos 50b Cobalt FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Archos 50b Cobalt then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Archos 50b Cobalt FRP Bypass (Android 6.0) Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Archos 50b Cobalt.
- Tap Next arrow and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Tap on Add Another Network
- Now Type Any Words & Select it
- Now you will get Cut/Copy/Share/3dots
- Tap 3dots =>> Select Assist
- Now it will lead you to the Google App
- Search for Chrome and Open it
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Download these two below listed applications
- Google Account Manager 6.0.1.apk
- Go back to the Google App
- Search and Open File Manager =>> select Downloads
- Install Google Account Manager 6.0.1.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Archos 50b Cobalt
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.