Xiaomi Sideload Tool is a small Free Mi cloud remover program developed by Ali Hassani which enables users to bypass Mi Reactivation lock from many Xiaomi MIUI 13 powered phone through Xiaomi Sideload mode easily.
If you have a MI Account locked Android 12 & 11 version phone and want a hassle-free solution or tool to reset & unlock the phone then Download Xiaomi MIUI 13 Mi Cloud Remove Tool’s latest version on your PC from the below URL and follow our simple instructions to erase the Mi Cloud lock for free.
Please Note, It is not a permanent solution because whenever the MIUI developer pushed an update it will be stopped working, basically, It is a new MIUI 13 security bug that we can use to unlock the security barrier of the MIUI 12-powered devices. Currently, the tool supports Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 11, Poco M2, Poco X3, etc devices.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is run the MIUI 13 Mi lock Remover Tool to your computer then Power off and connect your phone to the PC in EDL Mode then select the Format Phone or Erase FRP Lock option on the tool, that’s it.
Mi Cloud is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Xiaomi Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset process, If you forget the last active Gmail or MI associated account which was used on your phone, Then, here, more especially, I share a Mi Account Unlock Tool to Unlock Mi Cloud lock easily.
Download Xiaomi Sideload Tool v2.0 By ALi Hassani Latest
Download the latest version of the Ali Hassani Xiaomi Tool V2 from here. It is exclusively available on Windows computers and you no need to activate, or credit or you don’t need to use EDL mode in order to use the tool with your Xiaomi Redmi, Poco, or MI phone.
File Name: Mitool.zip
File Size: 600MB
Compatible OS: Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: Ali Hassani
Download: Click Here
Password – BYPASSFRPFILES.COM
Join Telegram: Click Here
Supported Devices: Redmi Note 9 Pro 4G (Lime) Redmi Note 9s 4G (Curtana) Poco X3 Pro (Vayu) MI CC9 (Pyxis) Xiaomi MI 9 SE (Grus) Redmi K30 4G (Phoenix) MI Note 10 Lite (Toco) Redmi K30 5G (Picasso) Redmi Note 10 (Mojito Sunny)
How to Use Xiaomi MI Cloud Sideload Tool
- Download & extract the MIUI 13 Mi Unlock tool on your computer
- Run “XIAOMITool.exe” as Admin
- Now Power off your Xiaomi phone and Put your phone into the Sideload Mode
- Press Vol UP + Power Key, Until you see the Xiaomi Recovery Mode
- Then Select Connect with Mi Assistant
- Connect your device to PC
- Then select your Xiaomi device model from the Model Select list.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 4G (Lime) || Redmi Note 9s 4G (Curtana)
- Poco X3 Pro (Vayu) || MI CC9 (Pyxis)
- Xiaomi MI 9 SE (Grus) || Redmi K30 4G (Phoenix)
- MI Note 10 Lite (Toco) || Redmi K30 5G (Picasso)
- Redmi Note 10 (Mojito Sunny)
- Now the device will be detected & the unlocking process will begin
- Wait for a few times to finish
- Once finished, it will restart your Xiaomi phone to the normal mode
- That’s it.