Oppo A73 No Auth Loader Firehose File is a simple yet very effective file that bypasses the Secure Boot Auth permission and allows the phone to be detected into any Qualcomm Flash or Unlocking tool for free. It helps users to Erase FRP, Factory Reset, Unlock Pattern, Remove User lock, Flash Firmware, Fix hang-on logo, etc without requiring any Auth permission easily through EDL mode. So, follow these simple steps and Download Oppo A73 CPH2099 No Auth Loader Firehose file you can be able to fix the phone for free.
FireHose File is a basic component of Qualcomm stock firmware which comes with Mbn, and Elf file extensions. When we load the firmware firehose into the flash tool it verifies the partition over phone and firmware and asks the users to put an authentication id and password, then it allows users whatever they wanted to do. This is implemented because of security of the device and users’ data. Here, we provide the customized version of the Firehose file which bypasses the auth, so you will not be required the Authentication to flash or unlock the phone.
The procedure of using the No Auth Qualcomm Firehose files on PC is simple, all you have to do is run the QPST Qfil or any Unlock tool on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer in EDL Mode. Then select the loader firehose file into the tool and click on Start. Now the tool will detect your phone and bypass the FRP, Unlock user lock, Factory Reset or Flash easily within a few minutes, that’s it.
If you don’t want to use a computer or flash the phone or the QPST Qfil tool does not work for you, then you can use our FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, Pattern, and Screen lock easily.
Download Oppo A73 CPH2099 No Auth Loader Firehose File
Download the latest version of the Oppo A73 CPH2099 Firehose File from here. It is a completely free tool you no need activate or credit in-order to use the tool with your Vivo phone.
File Name: OPPO_A73_CPH2099.zip
File Size: 30MB
Download: Click Here
Unlock Tool: QPST Tool || QFil Tool
USB Driver: Qualcomm USB Driver
Password – Bypassfrpfiles.com
Join Telegram: Click Here
How to Use No Auth Loader in QFil Tool
- Download & extract the Oppo A73 No Auth file to your computer.
- Then Download & extract the Qfil tool
- Open the tool folder and Run Qfil.exe
- Tick on Flat build
- Click on BROWSE from the Select Programmer path tab
- Choose the prog_firehose_ddr_fwupdate.mbn
- Then click on Load XML
- Select RawProgram0.xml & Patch0.xml file
- Open Device Manager on your PC
- Now Power Off your Oppo A73 No Auth Loader
- Put your device in EDL Mode
- Press & Hold VOL – & Power Key together, until you see the Qualcomm QDLOADER 9008 Port on your phone.
- Go back to the Qfil tool
- Select the Comport by clicking on the Select Port tab
- Now click on Tools tab
- Then Select Partition Manager =>> OK
- It will take some time to read your device Partition table
- Once done, you will get the Partition details of your phone
- Go down and select USERDATA partition
- Right click on USERDATA Partition & Select Manage Partition Data
- Click on Erase =>> Yes
- It will erase the Userdata partiton of your phone
- Once you get the success message
- Disconnect & Power On your Oppo A73 phone.
- That’s it.