Vivo Y30 DA File (Download Agent) & Auth File is a free simple small file that helps to detect Vivo Y30 MTK Secure Boot phone in Sp Flash or any third-party flashing/Unlocking tool. In the following topics, we shared to download Vivo Y30 DA File & Auth Files (Mediatek MT6765) with pre-requirements steps to encounter secure boot for erasing FRP or Flash on Vivo Y30 phones quite easily.
Vivo Y30 runs on Android 10 & MTK MT6765 chipset which comes with Secure Boot enabled, So, you wouldn’t be able to use SP flash or other programs in order to flash or unlock the phone. The MTK Custom DA is a customized Download Agent & Authentication File that helps to bypass the Boot security of the Vivo MTK MediaTek phones and detect the phone in SP Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, NCK, Miracle, MRT, and UMT Tool, easily.
You can use the DA File & Auth File to Remove FRP Lock, Flash Firmware Files, Unlock Pattern/Password/Pin lock, Reset Screen Lock, Upgrade Firmware version quite easily.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is download the DA file to your computer then run SP Flash tool click on choose from the DA & Auth tab and select the DA& Auth file, Now select the firmware in the SP tool and click on Download, that’s it.
Download Vivo Y30 DA & Auth File (Download Agent File) Free
You can easily download Vivo Y30 DA & Auth File (All Models) free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
How to use DA & Auth File with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract Vivo Y30 DA & Auth File to your PC
- Then Download FRP File, or Flash File & extract it.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_AllinOne_DA.bin file from the Techno mobile DA folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Firmware or FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Click START
- Now Power off your phone
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- FRP unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Vivo phone.
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.