FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Poco M4 5G FRP Bypass Google Gmail Unlock [MIUI 13] Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully by a latest method. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Xiaomi Poco M4 5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Poco M4 5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Poco M4 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Poco M4 5G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Xiaomi Poco M4 5G FRP Bypass MIUI 13 Without PC
- First, Switch On your Xiaomi Poco M4 5G
- Tap on Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the Main Welcome Screen
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap on Turn On to enable Talkback
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Allow all the Permissions.
- Double tap on Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Swipe down and Select Accessibility =>> Accessibility menu
- Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Enable =>> Allow => Got it
- Get back to the main Settings menu
- Select Google => Tap on “?” icon
- Then tap on the search bar & type Delete or Disble
- Select Delete or Disable Apps on Android from the Search results
- Tap to go to Application Settings
- Tap on 3 dots & select Show System
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop, Disable and Clear Cache
- Now Select the second Android Setup =>> Clear Cache & Force Stop
- Then Select Carrier Services app =>> Clear Storage, Force Stop and Disable App
- Tap on Start =>>
- Then On the Checking for Update Screen =>> Tap on Accessibility Menu shortcut icon =>>
- Select Google Assistant, (Do it until you get “Settings” to enable Google Play Services)
- Tap Settings => Enable Google Play Services
- Go back to the Setup Wizard
- Tap More =>> Accept on Google Services Screen
- On Set Screen lock Page => Tap Skip
- Setup all initial steps on your Xiaomi Poco M4 5G
- That’s it.
- If you see your phone is not unlocked, then hard the phone and follow these steps completely.