FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Oppo F11 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC & APK Google Account Unlock Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Oppo F11 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Oppo F11.
In case, your device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Read More: How to Oppo F11 Hard Reset & Factory Reset Easy Steps
Step 1: Oppo F11 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC
- First, Switch on your Oppo F11.
- Tap on Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now tap on Accessibility icon
- Select Accessibility
- Then tap on “You can also turn on select to speak”
- Tap on Turn On to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Go down & select System Settings
- Tap on Backup & Reset => Reset Phone
- Now Tap on Reset System Settings Only => Confirm Reset System Settings Only => Reset System Settings Only
- Then Select Erase All data => Confirm Erase Data => Erase Data
- Your OnePlus 9RT 5G will be rebooted
- The factory reset process will begin
- Wait for 3-4 minutes
- Then the device will boot automatically
- Setup all initial steps on your Oppo F11
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification.
Steps to Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Oppo F11 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Read More: Oppo F11 Pro FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC Google Account Unlock Free